- Proudly practicing Investment, Traditional and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage for 22 years in the Greater Nashville Area
- “Lifetime Member of The Awards of Excellence” – Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (GNAR), also a member of The Williamson County Board of Realtors
- CCIM Designee since 2002 and served on the Board of Directors of the Middle TN CCIM Chapter for 5 years and was elected President of this great organization for 2011
- Served on The Board of Directors of GNAR for two years, as “Commercial Committee Chairman” for the years 2011-2012
- Received the unusual honor of being asked to serve as an “Honorary” Board Member for The Middle TN Chapter of IREM for years of 2014-2015
- Headed up “The Morris Group” for 5 years, personally training over 50 agents in the Sourcing, Analysis and Marketing of Investment Real Estate, while facilitating the addition of Brokers from 6 cities (Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis, Atlanta, Johnson City and Virginia Beach) to join this group that focused on selling Single Family Homes as Investments to buyers from all over the world
- Was instrumental in the sale of over 5,000 SFR Homes as Investments from 2001-2008
- Personally sold over 500 SFR Homes as Investments, single handedly (no team, just little ol’ Phil) during this time period, with personally having over 100 sales pending at one time during 2004
- Was honored to partner with Nashville Real Estate Icon, Harold Morris, in the ownership of “The Morris Companies” and in 2012 bought out Mr. Morris’ interest in this highly successful company and changed the name in January of 2013 to “Cloud Realty, LLC” to facilitate the company’s transition to a Virtual Office Business Platform offering Agent/Partners in The Cloud, “Everything, All The Time… Anywhere” and the business philosophy that Cloud Partners work most productively and successfully when allowed and encouraged to work – Where They Want to, How They Want To, and When They Want To.
- BBA Graduate of Memphis State University with Graduate work at Pepperdine University
- Favorite Quote, “We, as human beings, behave and act not in accordance with the truth as the truth might really be, but we behave and act in accordance with the truth as we think it to be or believe it to be.” – Lou Tice
- Favorite Motto: “Happiness Is Having Something To Look Forward To!”
- Favorite Paradoxes: “It Is Impossible To Help Someone Else In Life and Not Also Help Yourself”, and “People Will Forget What You Say In Life and People Will Forget What You Do In Life, But People Will Never Forget How You Made Them Feel In Life”
- Favorite Truisms: “If You Tell Me You Can’t, I Believe You; If You Tell Me You Can, I Believe You”, and whether it be in money, love, education, or knowledge… “When You Divide, You Multiply”
- Personal: Professional Daily Promoter of Positivity and The Abundance Mentality. Married to my beautiful wife Jackie for 28 years and am extremely fortunate to have two amazing children, Jonathan, who is currently Advertising Director of “Six Speed” advertising agency in Minneapolis (whose #1 client is Red Bull), and Shelby, who is a 2015 Graduate of UT – Knoxville major in Advertising with a Minor in Communications.
Condo Realty, Inc
Condo, Residential, Commercial
Properties Listed by Agent
No listed properties found.